Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

✿ice breaking and telematch day✿

27th May '11


v reached Block C cafeteria at 8.30am
once i went thr, I oni realised im the one of the latest person..lol
so many people at thr d..aiyo..c oso sakit kepala
they gave some instructions about ice breaking..
then v were given a piece of paper




our task is to find those hu has the same criteria as stated in the paper to sign
well..some question reli pak chi..'hu hates Manchester United?' and bla bla bla
well I guess that's the way v get to noe new frens..haha
bt im kinda shy..so some i juz find my own frens cincai sign nia
easy n fast=]


ice breaking~ღ


after dat, v were divided into group
our group name is written behind the paper
i got a DOG group..lolx
at least beta than jaguas..xD
our slogan is 'arfwooo~~~who let the dogs out?? woow woow woow~~arfwooo'
LOL..so funny la..whenever i yell out my slogan sure will laugh mia..haha


my group~(◐ o ◑ )


v have 14 stations altogehter..and v won 9 out of 14 stations
geng ryte?wow!reli proud of myself and my team mates
they are so frenly and cooperative。◕‿◕。
i tink im the most wet among the others
coz during the 'bottle on the head' game, v were instructed to pour water to another person where the cup is on our head
cn u imagine hw hard?fuhh..the girl in front of me keep help me wash hair nia
the water owaz kena my hair..@@
my body was wet till the water also dripping down..> <
bt anyway, i wun blame her..it's juz a game..haha
after completed all the stations, v returned bek to cafeteria..
all of us looked so tired and exhausted


tired n exhausted~(●̪•) 





after they have counted all the marks, result is ready to reveal
wow~my heart keep beating nia..
cz i wanted to win!!!xD
and v got third place~!!arfwooo!!doggie doggie hot to go~hottogo(*^ヮ^*)


'









 our hamper~im lovin it


bcoz some of our team mates already went bek, so we'd decided to meet up some other day to share all the foods..
gt chocolate lor..i suka nih..xD
after all, v went to have our lunch..i ate dried pan mee
quite delicious actually..hehe









☆bek home and rest☆
sleep frm 3.40pm-6.30pm..haha..reli piggy
cz damn tired liao..den me, woon lay and ailing went to have dinner
woon lay brought us thr mia..she said the food here is worthy..
so i trusted her once and went to eat..
ey..nt bad wor..vry big portion


sweet and sour pork rice (gu lou yok)


den v guys play sdo..haha
my sis won the most..lansi nia..xD










No comments:

Post a Comment