Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

ஐFirst day in Kamparஐ


23th May '11


today is my first day to Kampar..
tomoro is my registration day d..haiz..duno hw to describe my feelings now
im actually nt vry hapi...a little bit sad..
cz tiz is my first time leaving my home for such a long period..
although i can go bek home regularly bt vry costly lor..
one time go bek have to pay rm 48..GG



i woke up at 8.30am..den start to bring all my luggages to living room
my dad was the one fit all those 'rubbish' into the car..
omg!!!i cant imagine hw he cn fit in all!!!
so damn pack u noe...><






 my dad is trying to put all those things inside


finally..fuhh~


after that v went to Restoran Kam Cheng and have our breakfast
then v start our journey to kampar~^^
around 12pm plus, my mum phone the tenant to be at thr cz v wanna reach d
sunly she told her 3pm oni cn check in cz she is having her class..
omg?!!y u din inform us earlier??so irresponsible..
or mayb u can pass the key to ur roomate or frens ma..apala..
my mum complained to her cz she said she is free around 1pm 
sunly cant pass us the key pulak..
vry kek qi lo dat time
manatau my dad checked his msg den he only saw the msg she sent
yeun lai she did send msg to inform us..bt my dad misunderstood..
he tot it was the bicycle seller said cn take my sis's e-bike at 3pm
so 'dai mong'..> <
luckily the tenant's bro is thr..so he pass us the key..
yeppie~cn check in d..=]



wiping,moping,sweeping,cleaning,arranging,unpacking and etc started..
our room was a mess!!c oso cn faint..@@
and the most happiest thing is v have a new mattress!!wohoo
unexpected..
wen i was wiping my drawer, a huge smell of cockroach came out!
oh my god lor..gt so many shits inside thr..damn!
i have to clean it..i hate cockroaches so much yet i stil have to clean..!!
during the arranging time, my ideas on how to decorate our room popped out
my family members have their  own ideas too..
well, wen i suggest my sis and my idea,they reject wor..
they say nt gud lor..look vry crowded
so after some discussion, v have make up our mind
v follow dad's idea
although it look abit 'sei pan pan' bt vry comfortable lor..
still acceptable~^^



after all, v went to have lunch at around 3pm
v had 'nasi ekonomi'..vry nice oo..◕﹃◕
mine rm4 nia..quite worthy
after having our lucnh, v headed to my eldest sis' room
v stay thr for 8 days before moving to my new room
why i nid to do so?
cz the tenant want us pay rm10 each day if v move in the new room..
so v decided to stay at my sis's room sein
then on 31st May nite, v'll move to dat room



around 7pm, v went to have our dinner
v went to Ghani's Corner..is a mamak restaurant
i ordered nasi ekonomi oso..share wif sisters
quite cheap..juz rm4 nia..hehe
after dined, i went bek to my room
haiz...sad thing is going to happen soon
my parents are going bek d..
i have to say bye-bye liao
reli tak sampai hati lor..
bt anyway i have to adapt to it and i blif i can!yea~haha



nite time my frens came and find us
so i treated Ailing an MCD apple pie
so gud hor me?xD


another one my sis and I share share


then v went to eat 'lok lok'
so expensive lor..rm0.70 per stick ar..@@
vry gao makan lor..cn bcum fatty mui d.soon i guess...haha
okla..slipi time
all the best for me tomoro=]
gud nitex~




p/s: I forgot to take picts..aiks..sorry yea..
bt i'll rmb next time..^^



No comments:

Post a Comment