Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

εїзRegisteration Dayεїз


24th May '11


today is juz lik a 'bathing' day cz i kept sweating non-stop 
i went to Heritage Hall and ready to register mia
manatau i pass everything d..den the girl told me nid to giv bank receipt wor
i tink and tink..owh holy shit!
my mum keep it..she forgot to pass it to me
super anxious..i duno wat to do
den the girl asked me to fax
so i quickly drove my bibi(e-bike) to new town, nearest photostat shop
reached a photostat shop liao~yeppie..vry hapi
den i enter and ask for fax machine
the tauke tell me oni cn fax out cant fax in
i was lik ' wat??!!whr gt such thing wan..swt lor'..
ho sim jek, go buy cn fax in and out de machine la..><
then i cont find..find find find
went to three shops bt closed and asked 2 person bout whr cn i get a fax machine
they juz said 'go straight here den u'll c cherry inn'
lolx..mana i tau apa tu cherry inn leh..so i oso dwan mafan dem
keep finding under the super hot sun
finally i saw one!i went in n ask..yeah!!ada liao..hapi dao..



i asked hw much per sheet..she said rm0.50
the first thing strikes in my mind is EXPENSIVE
wow!I said y so expensive de?
the tauke lik beh syok said 'expensive?whr gt?consider vry cheap d lor'
i was so paiseh nia..so many ppl at thr..> <
my first time ma..hw i noe the price wor..(●̪•) 
then i waited and waited..after 20minutes my doucments fax cum d
sunly i saw MCD buy one free one coupon wor..
i faster ask four copies..hehe
then i drove to my hse and changed my shoe
too painful d the 'wa wa' shoe
frm thr i drove to UTAR campus again..fuh..
my body so smelly nia..sweat alot!!!



after register d v join campus tour ..
they brought us walk around the campus n explained to us bout the buildings thr
one thing i found nice is the numbers
for ex. G069
it stands for Block G, ground floor, class number 69
hahax..cekap oo..i lik it=)
finally ended d..yeah...v went to Block C cafeteria 
the tour guide told me dat v call thr as cafeteria nt canteen
lol..so funny..he said wan sounds more high class so name it as cafeteria..xD
I bought nasi ekonomi
kangkung and ayam masak merah (rm3)
then v went bek to my hse 
halfway through my bibi sunly no battery
f**k!!i have to cycle so far..
the e-bike already heavy yet small wheel, i have to cycle
cn u imagine hw hard?> <
cycle till i exhausted and my leg so tired..T.T
finally reach home d..first thing i do is bath!!then eat and slip..ZZZ
woke up at 5pm then online and eat 'gui ling gao'..yummy~




sweet gui ling gao~。◕‿◕。


after that i opened the file and t-shirt that they gave to me
inside all oso paper...brochure n etc..=.=











v had MCD as our dinner at 7pm plus..
i ordered mc chicken (buy 1 free 1) and ala carte french fries




after dining, v went to 'long gai'..hehe
nice weather~im lovin it~❤

my sis n me~ღ  


ailing n me~ღ


ailing n jian wei dating...xD (jk)


cycle syok syok eh
sunly he stopped and checked on his bike
he said macam spoilt d..
the chain part thr gt sound
so v decided to go to bicycle shop n repair




while he was checking, v take tiz opportunity to take photos~hehe
ss mia orang is lik dat mia


ailing wif her new bike


 my sis wif her new e-bike 


then ailing went to help jian wei
 so gud hor?
if is me, ngo choi kui dou ngong ar...xD




❃ bek home ❃





















2 comments:

  1. pity u nia..so bad luck 1..
    but lucky u got bibi but not bicycle..
    or else u will cry loo..
    last time when i went kampar i oli have bicycle nia loo!
    go anywhere also nid to cycle...
    go campus by bus..nid to wait for bus! gosh..
    flash back also scare errr...

    i know whr is cherry inn leh..lolx!!!
    this sunday i will come liao..
    mummy will make some dishes for us..wahaha~~~
    wait me back and have lunch 2gthr arr...

    and help me ask teng..where is my UTAR shirt?!
    i rmb i borrow her but she dint return back to me!
    if she lost it,she have to replace hers 1 for me.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok..i will wait for u de
    sun pin bring me long gai..
    tell me whr is whr
    wan noe more bout tiz place..hehe
    dun worry..ur t-shirt is here,.haha

    ReplyDelete