Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

★First day orientation★

wat a boring-est and unlucky day today~
wanna wear UTAR shirt..bt vry crumpled
so I iron it..den my sis wanna use wor
so i put at thr lor..
after she finis ironing she just left it thr
without my knowledge, my thigh ter-touch tiok the iron
pain dao~o(╥﹏╥)o ..gt scar d...


ironed-scar~


whole day just briefing and talks nia..sien..zz
from 8.30am to 5.30pm
if nt bcoz of the ticket to talent time I oso wun attend ar..
the paper stated if collected all stamps,  v may redeem a ticket to 'Talent Time' wor..hehe






still gt 4 more stamps to go~
yeppie~(*^ヮ^*)


8.30am - 11.00am~[video presentation]




while they giving speech, my sis(LHS) is listening to songs and ailing is sliping~piggy betul(-'๏_๏'-) 




11.00am - 12.00pm[mass call]


jian wei wif his sissy style~


1.30pm - 3.00pm[briefing of Deans & HOD]
3.30pm - 5.30pm[safety talk]


after that v went bek home
si pek hapi cz cn bath after a long day at thr~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment