Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2011

εїзMary Kay Dayεїз

14 June '11


ydae I met a lady name Yvonne Pheh at Block C canteen..
she is one of the Mary Kay beauty consultant  who came here to give a talk on basic skin care 
she and I chat alot on dat day..she told me about Mary Kay and ask me if I would have time to go for the talk tomoro..well, I sure wanna go lor..skin care leh..hehe
bt unfortunately I have class at 1pm-2pm..the skin care talk is at 12pm-2pm
so I could oni attend one hr nia...she told me never mind..she will reserve place for me..
i requested 4 places..haha..



the next day, after my financial accounting class, i quickly went to A003 





each of us was given a mirror, profile paper, and a small pail
then a beauty consultant ask us to fill in the profile paper so that she noe wat type of skin v are
I am the combination type one..so she gave me a green coloured mask
she oso gave me cleanser,freshener,moisturiser and sunblock cream








 firstly, the beauty consultant ask us to wash face
she taught us the right way to wash...tiz is the first time I've learn the right way
then v put on our mask..




after masking, v apply freshener, moisturiser and sunblock
then v were given a packing where inside consist of sample of eye shadow and lipstick
i got the blue eye shadow!hehe(*^ヮ^*)









after all, Yvonne Pheh (beauty consultant) thanks to all of us for attending the talk
before ending the talk, sunly she called my name out and said that I brought 3 frens along wif me
so she is going to give me a lip protector sunscreen SPF 15 as a small gift~yeppie
she also gave me a big hug..well..mayb dat is a manner??haha
reli malu lor...so many ppl looking at me..> <




besides, they also gave us a sample of foundation cream~














No comments:

Post a Comment